Level Two is open to KRI Level One Certified Instructors. The 300-hour/2-year certification program consists of five 62-hour modules and fulfills the Yoga Alliance 500-hour requirement. Graduates of Level Two earn the title of Certified Practitioner of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®.
Before your Level One certification you thirsted for a deeper understanding of the yoga. In Level Two you acknowledge on a heart level that it is no longer sufficient for you to just have the skills and fulfill the basic duties of an instructor. To reach the next level means assessing where you are in your commitment to authenticity, and offering yourself up to transformation. This has never been a solo journey, and Level Two is no exception.
Throughout your 2-year commitment (this is the minimal time), you will attend teaching events featuring lectures from Yogiji on five interconnected themes. Before, after, and during the events, you will connect with your global course community and a personal mentor to refine your ability to reflect, to be aware, and to be consciously conscious of what you are learning.
These are the five modules
Vitality and stress
Change is a stress requiring our capacity to respond and adapt. Vitality is the capacity of our nervous and glandular system to adapt. Our caliber allows us to guide others through life’s challenges. Kundalini Yoga prepares each of us to be teachers who act with undaunted spirit, exalted caliber and character, and the vitality to cross every crisis. We must cultivate the core skill for this coming age—recognizing stress in our self and others and the ability to transform it.
This course is our chance to look closely at how we react to, cope with and master stress in our lives.
- We will identify our stress personality.
- We will build our core vitality, mental endurance and spiritual clarity..
- We will explore the process, effects and downsides of too much stress.
- We will identify strategies to cope with stress and mitigate its ill effects.
- We will increase the capacity of the nervous and glandular system to respond and adapt
- We will Invoke the warrior within.
As teachers we uplift and penetrate through conscious communication. Come and experience mastery through the power of the word. This particular module addresses our projection and effectiveness; exploring the basic concepts behind conscious communication- Be able to identify and explain the key concepts and ideas in conscious communication.
- Know how to use conscious communication to be an effective listener, speaker and presenter.
- Be able to practice harmonious communication in areas of conflict or confrontation.
- Recognize how your personal life is affected by conscious communication and how it impacts social interactions. Learn more about your hidden self, shadow self and the mask.
- Show increased interest in conscious communication and how it helps you to interpret and approach the world.
- Be able to use personal practices that continue to develop your conscious communication skills.
- Uplifting others through the frequency of your communication as a direct path to self-mastery
Mind and meditation
The mind is the problem yet within it is the solution.Conquer the mind and you will conquer the world. Discover the tools to be still, intuitive, meditative and creative. Explore the structure of the mind and how to apply it as a teacher and as a student.- Acquire the means to be still, intuitive meditative and creative as we explore the structure of the mind and learn how to apply it constructively- Learn to recognise your own tendencies and experience the meditations that transform the mind into a truly great and helpful servant of your soul.
- The strength of the mind is not what we know not what we have. It is our capacity to switch gear from the negative mind to a positive mind to a neutral mind.
- This is the opportunity for an in depth exploration of the mind, its functions, facets and projections.
- A journey of empowerment, self-discovery, transcendence and dialogue with the Divine.
Our entire life existence unfolds within the matrix of our relationships and is the key to all our success. To live in authentic relationships, we must first embrace our true identity (Sat Nam) and consciously connect with our Divine Self. From this place we can then connect to the divine in the other and recognize the ONE that lives in all. Spend your days deepening your relationship with yourself, your soul and others with the power of Kundalini Yoga and the wisdom of Yogi Bhajan. Through kriya, meditation and group work we will explore the experience of authentic relationship, healing the wounds of love and living as your authentic self.
- Include yourself in God by full participation in the human experience.
- From incarnation of your spirit through living conscious relationships to merging with the divine while alive.
- Practical discussions, exercises and meditations that give a deep insight into the most basic nature of man and woman as well as the methods to realize the highest consciousness through fulfilling your humanity.
Lifestyles and lifecycles
Flowing with life, we are renewed with each breath. Discover the mystery and the mastery through every cycle of life.
- Review your personal biography in a manner that will turn dead weight from the past into gold.
- Understand and take practical measures to harmonize the 7, 11 and 18 year cycles; The cycles of destiny and fate, the rings of success, the cycles of consciousness. Find the crucial transitions point in your life, discover the destiny of your incarnation and establish a realistic future projection.
- Rewrite and maintain your higher destiny with a natural flow of prosperity through the balance of your life rhythms”.
- Step further into the practical science of transforming your life from habits that are soul-demoting to a discipline that is soul-promoting.
Contact us to see about next level 2-training.